John Parkin and Son has been at the heart of the community since 1898. The original premises were located on Barmston Street, Hull but in 1968, new premises were acquired on Saltshouse Road, and we continue to develop and invest here. Whilst we still abide by many of the traditional values that our founders set out, we also aim to move with the times, offering a professional, quality service in the modern world.
The company founders
Mr John Parkin, and his Son, Mr William (Bill) Parkin.
Our previous premises
John Parkin and Son premises circa 1962. The entrance to the chapels of rest is to the left of the image. Shown here is William Parkin, his Wife Ruth, Son John, and Daughter Jill.